Reserving a seasonal court is the best way to make sure the day and time you want to play is always going to be open during the indoor season.
Please read the following information:
- Every player on a seasonal court must be a member of Carmel Racquet Club. A list of names of members playing on seasonal courts must be submitted to the Club before the first playing date in September.
- Holders of seasonal reservations will pay $1 per court hour less than the regular court rate for all reservations. Courts will be booked from Labor Day to Memorial Day.
- A $50 per court hour non-refundable deposit is payable at the time of reservation.
- Your group needs to identify one person who is responsible for collecting the money and sending it to the club when the full payment is collected. Separate payments for portions of the seasonal cannot be put on your house charge account.
You may split your payments:
- Half the total fee (plus the already paid deposit) is due on September 15.
- The balance is due December 31.
If you would like any additional information about seasonal court reservations, contact Greg Griffey or Mary at the Club.